Every Class & Student is assigned an Assessment Level.
Assessment Levels are a way of identifying how a student is performing, and the level at which the student is progressing with lessons.
To set up assessment levels follow the steps below.
1. Go into the "Configuration" tab.
2. Under "Assessment Levels" click on "Class Assessment Levels"
3. Below is an example of a currently configured Class Assessment Levels list displayed for review.
4. To start creating your own Class Assessment Levels, click the 'Add Level' button. Level short name should be more like a code. LTS1 = Learn to Swim Level 1
5. A colour can be assigned to each Class Assessment Level for easy identification during class scheduling.
When completed, click the 'Add Level' button to save your new Class Assessment Level.