1. Day-to-Day attendance functions are performed in the "Attendance" tab.
2. Today’s "Attendance" records will be displayed as below.
3. The "Attendance" screen lists each class & class notes, teacher, lane, the students enrolled in the class, family contact for each student, family fee's balance and the available attendance options (Attended or Reason) in time order.
It also shows the following symbols.
4. If the student has Attended their class, simply click the green "Attend" button.
5. If the student did not attend their class, select the Non Attendance reason from the drop down box, then click "Non-Attend". (Each SimplySwim user will have different reasons as these are custom to your swim school)
6. The attendance screen also shows the current balance for the family. A green value indicates a $0.00 balance, or an In-Credit value. A red value indicates that this amount is to be paid.
7. Bulk Communication (SMS) can be performed from the Attendance Screen. There are two options for this. Either to a particular Class, or to ALL students for the day.
8. To send an SMS to ALL classes for the day, click "SMS ALL Students/Parents" at the top of the page.
9. To send an SMS to a specific class, click "Send SMS to this Class" on the required class.
10. To send an SMS to ALL Teachers for the day, click "SMS ALL Teachers" at the top of the page.
Daily Attendance Report
1. A detailed daily attendance report / roll / check-in sheet can be printed for each day by clicking the drop down box next to "Reports".
2. This produces a PDF report that details each class (in time order) for each instructor for the day. It includes lane information, any Class notes, Student notes as well as level details for each student. The family contact information is also displayed on this report.
Marking Future Attendance Records
This can be used if a customer wants to notify they will be going on holidays or absent for a certain period in advance. You can then use these absences as times for others to do make ups if you wish.
1. Go into the "Student Information" screen. Under "Attendance" you can click on a yellow folder
2. In this screen you can mark the "Non Attendance Reason" and click "Update".
3. Depending on your configuration this will then allocate a make up lesson to the child. (If you have make ups set up on your SimplySwim site)