Once you have set up your skill levels (see this article if you haven't yet completed setup: Adding skills), you can mark off student's skills individually from the Student Screen, or if you are on the Elite subscription package, you can update skills from the Attendance screen.
Updating skills from the family screen:
1. Select the child you wish to update.
2. Under the student information screen, click on "Update Skills".
3. Scroll to the correct level and then tick or mark off on the sliding scale which skills the student has completed/how they have progressed to update skills. Scroll to the bottom of the screen and click the "Save Skill Assessment Details" button.
4. This will take you back to the student's screen. You will see the skills you marked off have been updated. If it is a simple tickbox, the skills that have been completed will show as a green tick. If incomplete on a sliding scale or if the skill has not yet been achieved it will show as a red cross.
5. If the updating of skills means they have completed that level, you can "Set New Level" from the dropdown box and click "Update Student Information". If you are on the Elite subscription package, this will trigger the level progression certificate notice.
Updating skills from the Attendance screen (available on Elite subscription package only):
1. Select the class you wish to update and click on "Update Skills".
2. This will show the students listed in that class, and you are able to mark off their skills from here rather than going into each family screen individually. Mark off the skills required and then click "Save Skill Assessment Details".
Last updated 15 June 2021