Capture leads at any time of the day or night with an online enquiries form that feeds directly into SimplySwim. Convert families with the click of a button. The enquiries form is available on the Complete and Elite subscription packages. Are you making the most of your package?
1. To use the "Online Enquiry Form" function you will need to include your link on your website or social media pages, either as a button or a "Click here" URL link. Your unique Enquiry Form link is located on your Configuration screen in the "System Information" section. (Do not put the form in an iFrame, as this will not allow proper sizing or resizing particularly on mobile devices).
2. You can leave the form as is with basic information questions (contact details, student details) or you can customise your form with additional questions specific to your centre. You can customise your form from your Configuration screen. See how here: Customising Your Online Enquiries Form
3. When your customers click on your enquiries link, the enquiries form will open. The image shown below is the basic form without any customisation.
With customisation, you can add a header, and can add multiple questions to the Family and / or Student sections of the form to gather more specific information. Questions can have a text field for your customers to fill in their own answer; you can have a drop down to select an answer; you can have a check box yes / no for one answer; or you can have a multi-checkbox answer depending on the information you are looking for.
4. Once the customer has clicked the "Send Enquiry" button, the enquiry will go into your SimplySwim "Enquiries" Tab. You will see the red alert on the enquiries tab to notify you when you have a new Enquiry.
5. Any enquiry will sit in the New Enquiries section until actioned. Click on the magnifying glass next to the enquiry to see the full details.
Once any action has been performed on an enquiry, it will be moved to the "Existing Enquiries" section on your Enquiries page. You can see all notes and contact details etc.
6. After clicking on the magnifying glass in the actions column, you are able to view and action the enquiry.
Enquiry Status - You can set the status accordingly, depending on the stage you are up to with the Enquiry.
Assessed Level - Fill out student's levels they have been assessed as or leave blank if unknown at the time.
Add Note - Here you can enter in any notes for other administration staff, eg. Customer is calling back to book in assessment date.
Convert this family to a Family/Student - When you are ready to, tick the box "Yes" and tick students to convert and then click the "Convert to Family & Student" button. This will create a family for you with the information from the enquiry pre-filled into the family and student information.
7. The enquiry has now been converted into a family and you can now book the students into a class as per normal. If you ever need to view the enquiry notes, you can do so by clicking on "View enquiry".
Last updated 24 May 2022
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article