In addition to the enquiries you receive automatically through your online enquiries, you can also manually add enquiries to your Enquiries tab so that you can manage them all from the one place.
Make sure you have all your avenues of referral sources set up first so you know exactly where each enquiry has come from (e.g. walk-in, phone, email, gala day, referred by friend etc).
If you need to add a Referral Source:
1. Go to your Configuration tab.
2. Click on "Referral Sources".
3. Click on "Add Referral Source" to create your new referral type.
4. Fill in the referral name and the display order you want, and click "Save new referral source".
To manually add Enquiries:
1. Go to your Enquiries tab.
2. Click on "Add New Enquiry".
3. Fill in the details, select your referral source from the drop down menu and save.
You can then manage the enquiry as normal, and convert to a family.
Last updated: 13 August 2021