You have the ability to customise your Online Enquiries Form beyond the basic information captured to be more site-specific to suit your centre's needs.
This Enquiry form should not be put in an iFrame link. The Enquiry Form link should be placed onto your site as a button, using the link shown on your Configuration screen.
To customise your form:
1. Go to your Configuration tab.
2. Click on "Enquiry Form Options" to add a header message to your form. This can include text and / or images.
Enter your content and save. This will appear at the top of the enquiry form.
3. Again from your Configuration tab, click on "Enquiry Form Custom Questions" to add in your desired questions.
4. Click on Add Custom Questions
5. Enter your:
a) name for the question (this is not displayed on the form)
b) Question Type (family or student)
c) Question text - this is the question that will display on the form
d) Question Response type: text, yes / no checkbox, multi-answer checkbox or dropdown answers
e) Question order number.
f) Then click save.
- You can add questions under the Family section and / or Student section of the enquiry form.
- Question content can be edited.
- Once a response type has been configured, it cannot be changed. If it is incorrect, you will need to disable that question (untick the "Enabled box").
If you have selected a Question Response Type that requires multiple fields, once you click save, these will appear so you can add your responses. After entering each response, click save to add another option and / or save the question.
If you have the previous form set up in an iFrame link, you will need to change this to the enquiries form link shown on your Configuration screen (in the System Information section). The iFrame link is not mobile-friendly and will cause issues with display and sizing. The customisable form should not be put in an iFrame link, rather it should be placed on your site as a button.
You do not need to customise the form if you do not wish, the base form will give basic mandatory information.
Basic, unedited form:
Last updated 23 May 2022