Certificate Design and layout is completely up to your centre. We recommend that it incorporates as much of the branding of the business as possible as the certificates will be shared on Facebook and when doing so they are displayed as thumbnails on the post. This is amazing word of mouth marketing for your business, so make sure you include your logo and business name!
Required Document Specifications:
- File Type: JPG or Jpeg
- File Size: up to 2.5mb
Recommended Document Specifications:
- Document Size: A4 - you can upload other sizes however for printing purposes A4 is recommended.
- Document Orientation: Portrait or Landscape
- Document Margins: At least 7mm on all sides.
- Colour: Full Colour - keep in mind the amount of ink used when printing your certificate.
- Create A Border: even a basic border makes the certificate more defined.
- Use your Logo: this will be shared online so being able to see your logo is a great marketing tool.
2 base files have been attached to this article for you to use as a guide and a starting point.
Examples of certificates....
Landscape Level Progression Certificate
Portrait Level Progression Certificate:
Encouragement Certificate colouring in design
See these articles for further information:
Last updated 26 April 2021