Deleting a class is not recommended unless it is in the setup stages/there have been no enrolments in the class. Deleting a class means you will lose all the history of that class.
If there has been history in the class, the preferred and recommended course of action is to put an end date to the class so that it no longer appears in your schedule.
If you do want to delete a class due to incorrect setup or other reasons, the steps are shown below.
1. Click on the "Classes" tab.
2. Find the class you wish to delete, and click on the underlined class time and level.
3. On the class information screen scroll down and click on the "Edit Class" button.
4. If the class has no current or future enrolments or attendances, SimplySwim considers it safe to delete and the screen will appear with a RED "Delete This Class" button. Click the button and the class and all of its history will be deleted.
5. If the "Delete Class" button does not appear SimplySwim believes there are current or future bookings or enrolments in the class. If the enrolments have been ended with today's date, SimplySwim still sees them as current.
IF you are sure you have removed all of the attendances and enrolments you can change the last class end date to be a date prior to today's date and it will be removed from the future schedule.
Changing the end date will also keep the class history.
6. From here you can edit the class details then click the blue "Save/Update" button.
Last updated 4 May 2021