Multi Class Enrolment Templates are used to add students into selected multiple classes at once. It is intended to be used for Squad programs where the students may come every day of the week, or for Holiday Intensive programs.
To follow this process, you need to have already created your classes. You also need to have set up your Fee Calculation Templates associated with these enrolments (e.g. Holiday intensives or Squads).
1. Go to Configuration.
2. Click on "Enrolment Templates".
3. To create a new enrolment template, click on "Add Enrolment Template"
4. Create a name for your template with as much detail as possible, especially for holiday intensives. Why? As much detail as possible makes it easier to find the correct template when you are booking the students into the template.
An example name layout for Holiday intensives may be in the following format
Program Type - Date or Month - Class Day & Start Time - Class Level - Class Teacher
so for example:
Hol.Int - Jul 2021 - Mon 9:30am - Lv3 - Sally
An example for Squads would be as follows Squad Name - AM or PM or All
Add a sort order if you want your enrolment templates to appear in a particular order.
Click "Save New Enrolment Template"
5. From the Enrolment Templates list next to your desired template, click on the green "Add Modify Classes" button.
5. From the "Add Class to Enrolment Template" drop down, select the class you wish to add to the template and click "Add Class". Repeat this until all of the classes are added to the Template.
Note: Classes that have a future dated start date will appear at the bottom of the drop down list with the commencing date next to it.
Make sure the classes you have added are correct. If not, click on the red minus sign circle next to a class to remove it from the template.
To find out how to enrol the students in these templates read the below articles.
Last updated 8 September 2021