After the invoices have generated (find out how to do this here) and you have checked a couple of families to make sure their accounts are correct, you can send out the Statement of Accounts in bulk.
To do this, follow these steps.
1. Click on the "Administration" tab.
2. Click on "Send Bulk Statements by Email."
3. Here you can select to filter who statements go to.
- "Exclude Families with a current Direct Debit agreement": tick this if you don't want to include families on Direct Debit
- "Exclude Families with a Zero ($0.00) / Credit balance": tick this if you do not want to send statements to families who are in credit or do not owe monies
- "Fee Calculation Template": if you want to filter one or more templates, tick the box and select the template/s. If you want to send to all, leave unticked.
Then click "Send now" to send out the statements.
Last updated 12 May 2021
4. Statements have now been sent to all active families with an outstanding balance or if they are in credit.