If a student wants to change lesson times but you don't currently have space, you can create a waiting list request.
If you don't have the Waitlist request enabled you can do this by going to Configuration --> System Setup --> Waiting List and tick the box next to "Enable Waiting List".
To add a waiting list request, follow these simple steps:
1. Go to the Student's Information screen.
2. Click on "Add Waiting List Request"
4. Click "Process Wait List Request". The request will then be saved on the student's record as pictured below.
5. You can see all Waiting List Requests by clicking "View All Waitlist Requests" in the left hand column menu from any screen.
6. To process any of the matches click on "Process Matches".
7. It will then bring up all of the students with a waiting list match. You can then contact the parent and ask them if they wish to take the position. If they do then you can click "Accept" if not you can then click on "Cancel Request". PLEASE NOTE: You will need to be careful with this function if you offer discounts. If you do, best practise is to go into the family, end their current enrolment and then you can go back into the "waitlist" and accept the new time and day.
Last updated 15 June 2021