SimplySwim will automatically order multiple students in the one family. If you would like more control over this so that students are always in the same order for billing purposes, you can manually override the automatic order and place students into the order you require.
Below are the recommended steps to follow:
1. Go to the family you wish to edit.
2. In the "Students" section, click on "Edit Student Order".
3. On the next screen, tick the checkbox "Override system sort order".
4. In the drop down menu next to each student, select the number for the order in which you wish them to appear.
5. Click "Save Student Order".
6. This will now change the order on the Family page under "Students" as well as the order for billing if there is a discount in your price matrix for subsequent students.