Before sending a Communication Campaign you will need to set up an E-mail / SMS Template. Please follow the link below for instuctions.
Email & SMS Campaigns can be sent out in bulk to all clients or it can target a select few.
1. Click on "Administration" tab.
2. Click on "Communication Campaigns".
3. Click on the green "Create Campaign" button
4. Give your campaign a name. Make sure it is quite specific if this is a campaign you would send regularly.
Check the fields you would like the campaign to apply to.
5. Click on blue "Save new campaign" button.
6. Click on the yellow folder.
7. Select your "Message Content Template" (the one you created in E-Mail / SMS Message Templates) and your "Recipient Type".
Click on the blue "Save Campaign Content".
8. You are now able to add conditions to your E-Mail or SMS campaign. Select the condition you would like to add and click on the green "+" button.
9. Once you have finished adding all of your conditions click on the blue "Save Campaign Conditions"
Then click on (Back to Campaigns).
10. This will bring you back to the "Communications Campaigns - Campaigns Not Sent" page. Click on the white scroll with a green arrow to send the campaign.
11. You are able to view the details from the campaign you have sent by clicking on the white "View Campaigns button"
From here you can view sent campaign details.
Opens = How many customers have opened and viewed the e-mail or sms.
Clicks = How many customers have clicked on a link in the e-mail or sms.