Follow these steps to create automated Non-Attendance Notifications.
Before following these Steps make sure the Non-Attendance Reasons and the Non-Attendance Messages have already been set-up.
1. Click the green Configuration Tab.
2. Select Non-Attendance Notification Set-up from the "Company" section of Configuration.
A list of the current notifications will appear as shown below.
3. Click Add a Non-Attendance Notification
The following Screen will appear.
4. Fill out the Description.
5. Select the Non-Attendance reason the message will be sent for.
6. Select the number of occurrences to trigger the message.
7. Choose your message template from your already written Non-Attendance messages.
8. Tick if you would like a task created for Staff to follow up on.
9. Click Save Non-Attendance Notification.