To create your Non-Attendance Messages follow the following steps.
1. Go to the Configuration tab.
2. Select Non-Attendance Messages from the "Company" section of Configuration.
A list of the current messages will appear.
3. Click "Add a Custom Message"
The following screen will appear.
4. Give your Non-Attendance Message and appropriate Name. (eg. 1st Not Notified Non-Attend)
5. Select if you would like your message to be email or SMS.
6. Select the Contact Type to send it to (Attendance or Billing / Finance).
7. Give your message a subject.
8. Type the content of your message using the merge fields as appropriate. NOTE: with merge fields copy the text from the merge fields only use the double lines and the text between the double lines.
9. Click "Add Custom Messages" to save.