Clients can now notify of their non-attendance at a lesson through their online customer portal.
To Set this up in SimplySwim follow these steps.
1. Go to Configuration.
2. Click Non Attendance Reasons
3. You need to make sure you have at least one reason that is available in the customer portal. You can either edit a current reason or create a new reason.
Edit a Current Reason: Click on the Yellow folder next to the current Non-Attendance Reason.
New Reason: Click the Green Add Non Attendance Reson Button.
4. Fill in the fields making sure you tick "Show in Customer Portal" and the click the blue Add Non Attendance Reason button.
5. Go back to the main Configuration screen.
6. Click on System Setup
7. Click on Customer Portal.
8. In the field "Days in Advance Non Attend Allowed" put a value. (eg. 7 for a week)
9. Click Save.
Parents will now be able to log into their customer portal and mark non-attendance.