By adding a Welcome message to your customers portal you are able to use this as another way of communicating to them.
You are able to add in what ever information you think relevant in the Welcome message.
Please see the below image as an example of a portal welcome message and instructions on how to add one to your portal.
To edit your Welcome message follow these steps.
1. Go to the "Configuration" tab.
2. Under "Customer Portal" click on "Customer Portal Welcome Messages"
3. Here you can click on the green "Add Message" button.
4. You can add as many messages as you like on the customer portal. It is best to put any permanent information in the first message as you cannot go in and edit these. Otherwise if you would like to customise one each term (like the one pictured above) you can also do that.
5. When adding content to your welcome message you will need to put in some coding to add new paragraphs. Putting the following <br> will add in breaks. See image below.
- When Typing Message
- What it will look like on your portal