SimplySwim allows you to block date ranges for make-up bookings made through the Customer Portal. These can be blocked for all of your Fee Calculation Templates, or for select Fee Calculation Templates, depending on what you want to do.
Say for example you want to create some Holiday Intensives for the same levels as your Learn to Swim / General Billing Fee Calculation Templates but you don't want people to book make-up lessons into the Holiday Intensives. In this scenario, you would create a make-up booking block for your Holiday Intensives Fee Calculation Template so that your families cannot book make-ups into them for the date range you select.
To do this:
1. Go to Configuration
2. Click on Block Make-up Booking Date Ranges
3. Click on the green "Add Make-up Booking Block Dates" green button.
- a description / name for the block
- enter your start and end dates (first day and last day) for the block
- select which Fee Calculation Template you want the block to apply to or leave it on "All Fee Calculation Templates" if you want to block them all
- Save by clicking on the "Add Make-up Block Out Period".
PLEASE NOTE: The block out dates only apply to bookings attempted through the Customer Portal. Staff bookings through SimplySwim can still be made, so please make your staff aware if you do not want any make-ups booked over a particular time / into particular classes.
Last updated: 5 April 2022