This article takes you through the steps on how to configure your Non-Attendance Reason to be able to refund the value of the attendance and mark the attendance as Non-Attend at the same time.
Configuration of the Non-Attendance Reason
1. Go to Configuration.
2. Click "Non-Attendance Reason"
3. Click the Green " Add Non Attendance Reason" button
4. Name your Non-Attendance Reason appropriately.
Tick the "Issue a Credit Invoice for the calculated lesson amount" only.
Enter a display order. And Click the blue "Add Non Attendance Reason" button.
Crediting Individual Attendances from the Attendance Screen
1. On the Attendance Screen find the students attendance.
2. Select the appropriate Non Attend reason and click the white "Non Attend" button.
3. Issue Lesson Credit Screen displaying the attendance credit amount.
- Invoice Credit Date - this is the date that will be used for Calculated Value Direct Debits. For more information see bottom of article.
- Tick Add Communication Record and select the appropriate communication type - NOTE: this will not send a notification to the family it will just stay on the families Communication Log.
- Click Save.
4. The families account would now have been credited, the students attendance is now marked at the Non-Attend reason selected and if selected a note has been added to the families Communication Log as shown in the images below.
Attendance marked off
Credit line in Family Account
Invoice Credit Date & Calculated Value Direct Debits
This will affect those who run Weekly or Fortnightly Direct Debits. The "Invoice Credit Date" is the date it will come off the direct debit.
Example: Child swims on Friday and the weekly direct debit has already been processed for the week. You will need to change the Invoice Credit Date to a day in the following week eg Monday or Tuesday that will be included in the next Direct Debit run.