Once your equipment arrives it is a simple process to set it up. The ScanBox is already configured when it arrives you just have to plug it in.
What is in the Box
USB Barcode Scanner
How to set it up
1. Unpack everything.
2. Plug the network cable into your modem or router so that it has internet access.
3. Plug the other end of the network cable into the network hole on the side of ScanBox Display unit.
4. Plug the USB cord from the barcode scanner into one of the USB slots of the side of the ScanBox Display unit.
5. Plug the appropriate end of the power cord into the small cord at the back of the ScanBox Display unit.
6. Plug the other end of the power cord into a power outlet and switch it on.
This will turn on the ScanBox and Barcode scanner.
It will take a minute to cycle through the start up and then the Simply Passes Screen should display.