SimplySwim has the ability to book make-ups across multiple levels. So for example you can create a grouping whereby Level 2 and 3 students can both book into either level 2 or level 3 classes for any make-ups. If you do not configure this in your settings, make-ups will only be selected at the same level as the student.
The make-ups across multiple levels option needs to be configured.
1. Go to the "Configuration".
2. Under "Assessment Levels" click "Class Assessment Level Groups"
3. Click "Add Class Assessment Level Group"
4. Name your group something appropriate and save it.
5. Click on "Add/Modify Level"
6. Select the levels you would like to group together. Keeping in mind that all levels in the group will be able to book make-ups with the other.
7. Set-up Multiple Groups to meet your needs.
Booking a make-up will then be the same process just allowing you to book into the grouped levels as well. To see how to book a make-up go to How to Book a Make Up
Last updated 4 May 2021