Supplier Invoices are linked to your Inventory and Stock. (See article on Inventory Set Up if you have not set up your Inventory as yet).
1. To process a Supplier Invoice, go to your Administration tab and click on "Process Supplier Invoice".
2. Select your Supplier and name from the drop down menu.
For the first invoice, call the "Invoice Number / Document Reference" as "Initial" and then click "Create Invoice".
If you have an invoice from your Supplier, put in the invoice number or reference number from their invoice.
3. Enter the details:
- Item Name (start typing the name and the inventory will come up, hover over and click when white)
- Cost per Item (excluding tax)
- then click "Save line".
Make sure to hover over and click on the item when it turns WHITE (not blue as above):
If you have more than one item from the same supplier (eg. Vorgee caps/goggles/kickboards etc)you can keep saving lines until you are done.
You can also add non-stocked items or services with the green button in the bottom left corner.
4. When you are finished adding items for this supplier, click on the "Post Invoice" button in the top section. You will have a pop-up window asking if you are sure you want to post the invoice. If you are sure, click "OK".