WRONG POS ITEM
If you have put the wrong POS ITEM or the wrong PAYMENT TYPE through please use the following steps. This will need to be done on the same day as the sale for reports to total. If this cannot be done on the same day please contact support and we will assist you.
1. Go into the POS screen and select the ITEM you are wishing to refund.
2. Click on the item and it will highlight it blue.
3. Click on "Change Quantity"
4. Put in a minus in front of the number and click on the blue "OK" button.
5. Now you need to select the payment type the original payment went through as.
6. Once you have reversed the payment you can now go in and process the correct POS item and/or Payment Type.
Last updated: 8 June 2021