SimplySwim's POS module can be set up in the Configuration Tab.
POS Item Categories
1. The first step is to set up your POS Item Categories. Click on POS Item Categories in the Configuration Menu.
2. To create a new POS Item Category, click on the green "Add POS Item Category" button. To Edit existing POS Item Categories click on the category name.
3. Fill out the required fields and pick the colour for the tile on the POS Screen. Click "Save POS Category"
1. Click on POS Items in the Configuration Menu.
2. To create a new POS Item, click on the green "Add Item" button. To Edit existing POS Item click on the item name.
3. Fill out the required fields, select the POS Category, Tax Type and Revenue Type relevant to that item. Click "Save"
4. You will be returned to the list of POS Items. Click on the item you just added to add Barcodes, Quick Codes or to add it to the Quick Sell Menu.
5. Editing the POS Item will allow you to add Barcodes, Quick Codes or to add it to the Quick Sell Menu.
Quick Sell Menu - The item will appear on the main POS Screen without the need to click into categories.
Barcodes - Click in a blank SKU/Quick Code field. Scan the barcode on the item, the number will appear in the field. Click Add SKU / Quick Code Button.
Quick Codes - Are codes you may come up with for particular items. to add a quick code for the item, click in a blank SKU/Quick Code field. Type in the number. Click Add SKU / Quick Code Button.
6. Click Save.
Your Categories and Items will now appear in SimplySwim's POS Module as shown below.