This article takes you through the steps on how to configure your Non-Attendance Reason to be able to refund the value of the attendance and mark the attendance as Non-Attend at the same time for more than one customer.
Configuration of the Non-Attendance Reason
1. Go to Configuration.
2. Click "Non-Attendance Reason"
3. Click the Green " Add Non Attendance Reason" button.
4. Name your Non-Attendance Reason appropriately.
Tick the "Issue a Credit Invoice for the calculated lesson amount" only.
Enter a display order. And Click the blue "Add Non Attendance Reason" button.
Crediting Bulk Attendances
1. Go to the "Administration" tab
2. Click on the "Process Bulk Non-Attendance" Button
3. This will then bring up a new screen with all of you "Non-Attendance Reasons"
1. Here you are able to see all of your "Non- Attendance Reasons". To credit your families accounts you will need to select "Attendance Credit ($)"
2. Mandatory Field - Next you will need to select your attendance dates you wish to credit lessons for. You can select multiple dates. Any dates that you do select your customers will get a credit on their account for the value of that lesson.
3. Mandatory Field - Class times are important. If you are crediting ALL lessons for the WHOLE day then you can leave the times as is. If you ONLY want to credit MORNING classes on the selected days you will need to set the times.
4, 5, 6 & 7. We have enabled you to be able to select filters based on
- Fee Calculation templates
- Class Level
- Class Teacher
OPTION 4, 5, 6 & 7 are all optional and allow you to Bulk Credit Attendances based on more specific filtering.
If you would like to credit ALL families you can scroll to the bottom of the screen and click on the "Next" button. If you wish to only credit certain families you can use these filters to do so and click on the "Next" button.
- Credit Invoice Effective Date - When processing for a long amount of time it should fall outside the dates you are processing for, eg, if processing for a whole Term make the effective date the day after your billing cycle ends. This is the date that will be used for Calculated Value Direct Debits. For more information see bottom of article.
- Click Save.
4. DO NOT MOVE AWAY FROM THE NEXT SCREEN UNTIL GREEN COMPLETE BAR HAS APPEARED! You may also need to move your mouse so the computer does not go to sleep.
5. The families account would now have been credited and the students attendance is now marked at the Non-Attend reason selected as shown in the images below.
Attendance marked off
Credit line in Family Account
Invoice Credit Date & Calculated Value Direct Debits
This will affect those who run Weekly or Fortnightly Direct Debits. The "Invoice Credit Date" is the date it will come off the direct debit.
Example: Child swims on Friday and the weekly direct debit has already been processed for the week. You will need to change the Invoice Credit Date to a day in the following week eg Monday or Tuesday that will be included in the next Direct Debit run.