To add skills
1. Go to the "Configuration" tab.
2. Select "Class Assessment levels".
3. Select the "yellow" edit folder icon next to the class you wish to add the skills.
4. In the skills section at the bottom you can add a "Short name" - this is the abbreviation which will show on daily class list) and a description. Eg - 10m A BCKC - abbreviated for 10 meter assisted back float.
5. Once you have added skills to the class you can now to go to a child who is in one of these classes and edit the skills for each individual child.
6. In the student information section, Next to skills you will see the skills you added to this class. You can tick if competent and leave the cross if still working towards. To Update simply press update and check/ un-check each skill for this child.
7. Now your class and children's skills have been updated, you will see this on your daily class attendance list.
8. To View make sure you select with skills when generating Preview.
9. This will now be available on you class list.