Users running Google Chrome and using the Epson Intelligent Printer may encounter some troubles printing.
For users running Chrome on Windows:
You can manually toggle the 'load unsafe scripts' option when clicking on the shield icon in the search bar.
To have this option automatically apply follow the steps below:
- Close Chrome.
- Locate or create a Chrome desktop shortcut.
- Right click and select Properties
- Find the "Target" field
- Scroll to the very right of that field and place your cursor after the closing " quotes
- Add a space
- Type in the following after the quotes "--allow-running-insecure-content
- Relaunch Chrome and when you print you should see a strike through https://
Note: Running Chrome to allow insecure scripts may reduce security when interacting with other online services. Ensure that you are using Chrome in its default mode when using services other than SimplySwim.
Last updated 21 April 2021